Summer items needed for our residents at Maryvale, Rosemead! Maryvale is in need of the items below and accepts in-kind donations throughout the year. All donations are gratefully accepted for our children, whose groups and ages include: 48 girls, ages 13 to 18; 12 girls, 6 to 12; and 12 boys, 6 to 12.
We are excited to share Maryvale now offers an Amazon wish list as another option for your donations. Take a peek (https://hubs.ly/H09g9fk0). For more information, please contact Roxxi Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-537-3360.
Our May/June Wish List - Summer Blast! (items below also available on Maryvale's Amazon wish list)
- Sports bras, teens and women sizes
- Flip-Flops for girls and boys, ages 6-12, and for girls ages 13-18
- Sunscreen SPF50
- Pumps to inflate sports balls
- Orange cones for outdoor activity
- Water balloons (no water guns, please)
- Pool cover-up tops
- Beach towels
- Pool toys
- Pre-packaged snacks or gift cards for snacks for outings such as hiking, the beach, day trips, etc.
- Arts and crafts kits and materials
- Comic books
- Gift cards for outings, such as bowling, movies, batting cages, indoor rock climbing, bubble soccer, and Sky Zone
- Teen bathing suits, one piece only, teen sizes, S-XL, adult S, M, L
As required by state law, Maryvale can only accept new items.
Thank you for supporting our children. All contributions to Maryvale are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Federal ID#95-3889412
Please contact Roxxi Bartlett at (626) 537-3360 to arrange drop-off of your donation. Click to Download Full Maryvale Wish List (PDF)