For those who seek employment at Maryvale, we welcome you!
If you meet the qualifications for one of the Maryvale jobs listed below and would like to apply, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Maryvale Attention Recruitment 7600 East Graves Ave. Rosemead, CA 91770
Resumes are kept on file for six months.
Early Education Program
Early Education Program
In addition to rewarding career opportunities, Maryvale offers a highly competitive benefits package. Associates are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance - Maryvale offers a choice of two medical plans and two dental plans for full-time Associates, in addition to a vision plan. The majority of an Associate's premiums are covered by the agency and Associates are offered the opportunity to add dependents to their insurance plans for an additional cost.
Holiday Pay - Maryvale recognizes 10 full-day paid holidays, and 1 Holiday of Choice each calendar year (Regular part-time employees receive pro-rated time).
Vacation - Maryvale recognizes the value of rest and relaxation and encourages Associates to take time off with their families. Regular full-time Associates accrue paid vacation leave according to the following schedule:
- 1 to 3 years of service - 10 working days per year
- 4 to 7 years of service - 15 working days per year
- 8 years or more of service - 20 working days per year
Sick Time - Associates accrue sick time at 1 hour for each 28.9 hours of work.
Life Insurance - Maryvale pays for a basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Policy that pays beneficiaries a flat $25,000 death benefit.
401(k) Pension Plan - Associates are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) Retirement Plan on the first day of the month after their hire date.
- Match of Employee Contributions: After completing one year of service, Maryvale will match 100% of an Associate’s salary deferral up to a maximum of the first 3% (1%-3%). In addition, Maryvale will match 66% of an Associate’s salary deferral up to a maximum of the next 3% (3%-6%).
- Non-Elective Contribution: After an Associate completes one full year of service, Maryvale on the Associate’s behalf, will begin making a fixed non-elective contribution equal to 3% of the Associate’s income. This contribution is separate from the matching contribution and vests over a 5 year period.
Long Term Disability Insurance - Maryvale offers Long Term Disability Insurance to all benefits-eligible Associates at no cost to the Associate. Maryvale pays the full premium for these benefits which provide salary protection in the event an Associate becomes disabled for an extended period of time.
Credit Union - Maryvale Associates are given the opportunity to become members of the Foothill Credit Union.